Sunday, June 28, 2009

Amanda Nisbet's Fun Luxury

I really think, anyone in this industry or at least interested in Interior Design should know Amanda Nisbet's work!! Personally, I just love it. She is able to create a feeling of true elegance and luxury while staying fun and fresh! She uses the best colors and lots of them!!



Such great juxtapositions.

I just love this color green in the photo below. This happens to be the color of my hallway .. the color looks even better I might add with the super shiny finish and that rug that is simply to die for!

Amazing how much colors she uses without looking "Disneyland". Fun and fresh yet grown up.


I love this room below. She has such a great eye for contrast and variety. This little girls room is so pretty yet she adds such an edgy twist with masculine details such as the chair.



Oh .. and breaking news!!! Amanda Nisbet will be soon to be launching her very own fabric line .. click here for details.

This stool is an example of one of her geometric patterns that will be included in the line. Soon to be available at Holland and Sherry.


Sigh.. I only hope that one day.. I will be able to be half the designer she is... :)