Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cougartown.

Since I graduated in May I have found myself becoming one of those people who gets excited about evening TV shows. I'm okay with this.
One of my new favorites is Cougartown starring Courtney Cox. I love Courtney Cox. I love her almost as much a J. Aniston, almost. Naturally this stems from my 9 year obsession with Friends which I'm STILL grieving from is finale. As much as I wanted to be a Rachel for 9 years I am totally a Monica. I'm a spitting image. I'm okay with this.
Anyway, not only do I love Courtney's fun-loving and sarcastic "Cougar" character but I LOVE LOVE LOVE her house! I watch this show and pause it during the house scenes so I can look around. Well, guess what I discovered the other day?!... See the colorful curtains in the top left corner of this image? We sell those very curtains at Riffraff!! They're only $39.99 too!!