Sunday, December 20, 2009

A very merry sunday.

I'm off to the grocery store to pick up a few supplies and head over to my parents house. I have not been in Christmas spirit all month, and it's not that I don't want to be in the Christmas spirit... I just can't get there! I'm hoping that 13 Christmas trees, baked goods, and my lovely parents will help!

On another note... I am very envious of all my buddies in upstate Maryland who are snowed in! I lived there for 8 years and survived the 'BLIZZARD OF '96!' hahaha! I remember the snow being higher than the mailbox and a 4 ft tunnel from the front door of our house to the car but it wasn't like we were gonna be going anywhere! I loved it... as a child! Now, ehhhhh.... not so sure how I'd react come to think of it!

Hope you all are in the spirit of things this weekend! If you have any suggestions let me know!