Saturday, October 3, 2009

Back to school and Quadrille

Hello again.

I know it has been a very long time since I have last posted.... but I have excuses .. I swear!.. soo I decided to continue with design school full-time at FIT!! It has been going great so far!! I have been learning so much and ..while it is a LOT of work and hours spent.. I thoroughly feel excited and optimistic about every project.. which is a great feeling (I must say)! In addition to this.. I have met some really amazing and inspiring young ladies in my classes..it's so great to have camaraderie while in such a rigorous program... and the people I have met are fantastic and soo much fun!

I am also still working part-time at the textile company 20 hours a week -- so in other words.. this is the reason for my lack of posts!! Sorry :-(. My poor poor neglected blog!!! I do miss it and my readers.. or hopefully you are still out there. I will say though.. I have surey been reading a lot of your blogs so .. have not been totally out of the loop.. maybe this week I will post a blog highlight post from some of the inspiring things I have seen from you all lately.. hmm.. that would be fun :)..


Anyway... I have recently found a new textile company that is actually in my building - at the D&D where I work. I have yet to visit.. but I will DEFINITELY have to stop by and take a look - see!! Their website is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!! Enjoy!!



Quadrille